When you visit the site, we automatically collect some information about your device, including information about your web browser, your IP address, your time zone and some cookies installed on your device. In addition, when you browse the site, we collect information about web pages or products you are looking at, websites or search terms that have returned to the site, as well as information about your interaction with the site. . We refer to this information automatically collected under "Device Information".
We collect information about devices using the following technologies:
- "cookies" are data files placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies
- The "log files" follow the actions performed on the site and collect data, including your IP address, the browser type, the Internet service provider, the reference / output pages and the timestamps.
- "Web tags", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about your navigation on the site.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the order information we generally collect to respond to orders placed via the site (including the processing of your payment information, the organization of the shipment and the provision of invoices and / or confirmations of order) . In addition, we use this order information for:
- Communicate with you;
- control our orders for a potential risk or fraud; and
- When you observe the preferences you shared with us, provide you with information or advertisements for our products or services.
We use information on devices we collect to help us detect risks and potential fraud (especially your IP address) and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analysis on navigation and the interactions of our customers). The site, and evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Share your personal information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your personal information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store - you can learn more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site. You can find out about how Google uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also disable Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we can also share your personal information to meet applicable laws and regulations, respond to an assignment, a research mandate or any other legal application of information that we receive or protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that might interest you. For more information on the operation of targeted advertising, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how- DOES-IT-WORK.
You can disable targeted advertising using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
In addition, you can disable some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance deactivation portal at the following address: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not follow
Please note that we do not change the data collection and use practices from our site when we detect a "do not follow" signal from your browser.